Please follow the red hotel route or enter »Puschkinstraße« (access only, but open to you) into your satnav system. Please stop right outside the bookshop or at the next available opportunity directly on Frauenplan. We will be happy to help you to find a parking space after this.
Note: It is not possible to drive to the hotel during the Weimar Onion Market! The Onion Market take place once a year on the 2nd complete weekend in October.
Please note that Seifengasse is not open to cars, despite what many satnavs recommend! You can plan your approach route via Google Maps here.
Parkhaus am Goethepark multi-storey carpark (approx. three minutes' walk from us). You will find free parking in Schubertstrasse, Prellerstrasse and Lisztstrasse (approx. five to ten minutes' walk from us).
From the A4 Frankfurt or Dresden
- Leave the A4 at junction (49) AS Weimar and travel along Berkaer Strasse (B85). Follow the course of the road for 4 km towards the city centre.
- Leave Berkaer Strasse at the end and turn left into Marienstrasse / Belvederer Allee. Follow the course of Marienstrasse / Steubenstrasse as far as the first major traffic light crossing on Wielandplatz.
- There, turn right into Ackerwand. Follow the course of the road as far as the junction with Puschkinstrasse and turn left.
From Erfurt on the B7:
- Drive along Erfurter Strasse towards the city centre as far as Sophienstiftsplatz.
- There, turn right at the second set of lights into Gropiusstrasse.
- At the next set of lights, turn left into Steubenstrasse and follow this road as far as Wielandplatz.
- There, turn left into Ackerwand. Follow the course of the road as far as the junction with Puschkinstrasse and turn left.
From Jena on the B7:
- Drive along the B7 towards the city centre as far as the second set of lights at the Goethe-Schiller Archive.
- Here, turn left towards the city centre and follow the main road to the right across the Kegelbrücke bridge.
- After the bridge, keep left, drive past the palace towards Platz der Demokratie.
- Go past the Platz der Demokratie and the Anna Amalia Library as far as the junction with Puschkinstrasse.
- Turn right.
You can reach Weimar quickly and easily with the InterCityExpress (Frankfurt – Weimar – Leipzig – Dresden) and the InterRegio (Frankfurt – Weimar – Berlin), for example.
For travel times and other connections, please contact Deutsche Bahn Travel Information.